Ethan McCoy Memorial Scholarship
To be eligible for consideration for an award the applicant must:
• Be a graduating senior at a public school in Butte County.
• Achieve a grade point average of 3.5 or higher.
• Be accepted to and/or plan to enroll full time (12 units or more) in a university or community college offering a nursing education program
• Be pursuing an Associate Degree of Nursing or a Bachelor Degree of Science in Nursing
• Essay: Please attach an essay of no more than 500 words, specifying the decision to apply and why the applicant feels suited for a career in nursing. The statement should also include any practical examples or life experiences that have influenced the applicant’s career choice.
• High school transcripts
• One letter of reference
Scholarship Rules and Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this scholarship, contact Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, April 15, 2022