Carrie Holiman Memorial Scholarship
To be eligible for consideration for an award the applicant must:
• Be a graduating senior at Durham High School or Chico High School.
• Achieve a grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
• Be accepted to and/or plan to enroll full time (12 units or more) in a university or community college or trade school.
• Have participated in athletics in all four years of high school
• Have studied a foreign language for at least 3 years
• Essay: Please attach an essay of no more than 500 words, specifying the decision to apply and the applicant's career goals. The statement should also include any practical examples or life experiences that have influenced the applicant’s career choice.
• High school transcripts
• Two letters of recommendation
Scholarship Rules and Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this scholarship, contact Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, April 21, 2023