Bridging the Gap for Breast Cancer Scholarship Program
To be eligible for consideration for an award the applicant must:
• be a graduating high school senior residing in Butte, Glenn & Tehama Counties
• have a parent or sibling who died from breast cancer or have a parent or sibling who is
currently being treated for breast cancer (no other relatives qualify you)
• be attending an accredited college, university, or trade school next fall.
• Essay: Please attach an essay of no more than 250 words, stating “How did breast cancer in your family influence you to be the person you are today?”
• One letter of recommendation from anyone other than a relative
• The email address of your school guidance counselor to provide official high school transcripts
Scholarship Rules and Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this scholarship, contact Client Services at email@example.com.
Friday, April 21, 2023