Bridging the Gap for Breast Cancer Scholarship Program
To be eligible for consideration for an award the applicant must:
• be a graduating high school senior residing in Butte, Glenn & Tehama Counties
• have a parent or sibling who died from breast cancer or have a parent or sibling who is currently being treated for breast cancer or is a survivor (no other relatives qualify you)
• be attending an accredited college, university, or trade school next fall.
NVCF scholarship applications are now closed.
• Essay: Please attach an essay of no more than 250 words, stating “How did breast cancer in your family influences you to be the person you are today?”
• One letter of recommendation from anyone other than a relative
• The email address of your school guidance counselor to provide official high school transcripts
Scholarship Rules and Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this scholarship, contact Logan Todd at email@example.com.