Altacal Audubon Elizabeth I. Brown Scholarship for High School Students
To be eligible for consideration for an award the applicant must be:
• A graduate of a public high school in Butte, Glenn, or Tehama counties
• Enrolling in an accredited California college or university
• Pursuing a degree in the natural or environmental sciences (ornithology, wildlife, habitat studies, ecology, conservation, earth sciences, environmental sciences).
• Two letters of recommendation from non-relatives.
• Essay: Please attach an essay of no more than one page describing how your educational goals relate to the Mission Statement of the fund.
Fund mission statement:
To encourage our youth to become stewards of the environment, natural areas, and wild birds and animals; to assist them in learning about the interconnectedness and interdependency of all living species and their habitats, and to inspire them to use their skills and knowledge to protect birds and other animals, and protect or enhance essential habitats.
Scholarship Rules and Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this scholarship, contact Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, April 28, 2023 at 5 p.m.