Altacal Audubon Elizabeth I. Brown Scholarship for College Students
To be eligible for consideration for an award the applicant must be:
• A graduate of a public high school in Butte, Glenn, or Tehama counties
• Entering their junior or senior undergraduate student or a graduate student at a California college or university
• Pursuing a degree in the natural or environmental sciences (ornithology, wildlife, habitat studies, ecology, conservation, earth sciences, environmental sciences).
• Essay: Please attach an essay of no more than one page describing how your educational goals relate to the Mission Statement of the fund
• Two letters of recommendation from non-relatives
Scholarship Rules and Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this scholarship, contact Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, July 15, 2022