The George and Alice Smith Scholarship
• A graduate of Paradise High School, Ridgeview High School or Paradise Adventist Academy.
• Achieve a grade point average of B (3.0) or higher.
• Based on 50% need and 50% scholastic achievement.
• Students must be pursuing a medical field of study relating to “gerontology.” (Physical Therapy, Audiologist, DDS, Optometry/Ophthalmology, Podiatry, RN/LVN, Surgery, Nutrition, Geriatric Nurse Practitioner)
• The student must be enrolled in an accredited college or university.
• Students may apply for this scholarship within 10 years from the date of graduation from Paradise High School, Ridgeview High School or Paradise Adventist Academy.
NVCF scholarship applications are now closed.
• Essay: Please attach an essay of no more than 250 words, stating what a college education will mean to you and what you plan on doing with your degree once it is obtained. Why is this scholarship necessary for you to reach your goal?
• High school transcripts
Scholarship Rules and Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this scholarship, contact Logan Todd at firstname.lastname@example.org.