The George and Alice Smith Scholarship
• A graduate of a high school in Paradise
• Achieve a grade point average of B (3.0) or higher.
• Based on 50% need and 50% scholastic achievement.
• Pursuing a medical field of study relating to “gerontology.” (Physical Therapy, Audiologist, DDS, Optometry/Ophthalmology, Podiatry, RN/LVN, Surgery, Nutrition, Geriatric Nurse Practitioner)
• Enrolled in an accredited college, university, or trade school
• Students may apply for this scholarship within 10 years from the date of graduation from a high school in Paradise
• Essay: Please attach an essay of no more than 250 words, stating what a college education will mean to you and what you plan on doing with your degree once it is obtained. Why is this scholarship necessary for you to reach your goal?
• High school transcripts
Scholarship Rules and Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this scholarship, contact Logan Todd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, April 15, 2022