The David Fleming Memorial Scholarship
To be eligible for consideration for an award the applicant must:
• Be pursuing an education and/or training in welding or trade school careers related to agriculture
• Be a graduating senior
• Be graduating from a high school in Butte, Glenn, Colusa, Tehama or Plumas counties
• Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Applicant must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Essay: one essay of no more than 500 words:
• Tell us about someone you admire and look up to and how they have been an influence on your life.
• Why have you chosen to study in your selected field, and what are your academic and career goals.
• Tell us about a personal achievement that makes you proud.
• Why are you a good candidate to receive this award?
• Two letters of recommendation: One must be from a teacher or coach, and the other must be from a community member or employer.
• Unofficial high school transcripts
Scholarship Rules and Information
Friday, April 21, 2023