Mack Johnston Memorial Scholarship
To be eligible for consideration for an award the applicant must:
• Be a graduating senior at Pleasant Valley High School
• Must be a Food Service/Culinary and Nutrition CTE Pathway Student At PVHS
• Be enrolled in a four year, two year, or trade school that has a dedicated food service/culinary or hospitality program and planning to pursue a culinary or hospitality education
• Essay: Please provide a personal statement or essay of no more than 500 words using the following prompt: Why did you decide to apply to this scholarship program and why do you feel suited for a career in the culinary or hospitality fields? The statement should also include any practical examples or life experiences that have influenced your career choice.
• Bonus Questions for Applicants in Culinary field: What is your favorite dish and why? What sides go with that?
• Bonus Questions for Applicants in Hospitality field: What is your favorite hospitality-based story? What aspect of hospitality keeps you going?
• One letter of reference
Scholarship Rules and Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this scholarship, contact Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, April 28, 2023 at 5 p.m.