BCOE Don Reighley Memorial Scholarship
To be eligible for consideration for an award the applicant must:
• Applicant must be a senior in high school or have graduated from a high school within the previous two years (includes the graduating classes of 2021 and 2022).
• Be graduating from a high school in Butte County
• Achieve a grade point average of 2.5 or higher.
• Be enrolled in a trade school, community college or four-year university.
Preference will be given to students who have participated in the Butte County High School Angler's Club.
The scholarship committee will make awards based on eligibility, the essay, letter of recommendation, education or career goals outlined in the personal statement, extra-curricular activities, and volunteer or work experience.
• Essay: An essay of no more than 500 words. Please choose one of the two prompts.
- Option 1 - Please describe your involvement and interest in outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking, hunting, etc.
- Option 2 - If you were a member of the Butte County High School Angler's Club, please describe your experience with this club.
• One letter of recommendation.
• Unofficial transcript.
Scholarship Rules and Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this scholarship, contact Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, April 21, 2023 at 5 p.m.