top of page
Image by Charles DeLoye

SCHOLARSHIPS

Altacal Audubon Elizabeth I. Brown Scholarship for Summer Camps

Eligibility Requirements

To be eligible for consideration for an award the applicant must be:

• Between the ages of 8 and 18
• Attending a summer camp focused on birding and/or nature
• A resident of Butte, Glenn, or Tehama counties

online-learning.png

This scholarship application is closed.

Application Closed

Must Provide

• Essay: Please attach an essay to describe why the applicant would like to attend a bird or nature camp. The essay should not exceed one page
• One letter of support will be required from a non-relative, teacher, or mentor

Scholarship Rules and Information

The campership will pay 80% of the camp registration tuition. Families will be responsible for the remaining 20% of tuition. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this scholarship, contact Client Services at clientservices@nvcf.org.

Application Deadline

Friday, July 15, 2022

Altacal Audubon Elizabeth I. Brown Scholarship for Summer Camps
bottom of page