This fund is established to meet community and public safety needs in Glenn County. Donations received may solely fund a project or be used as a match for other funding sources. Fund oversight is provided by an advisory committee representing the City of Orland, City of Willows, and our Glenn County law enforcement.
Maintenance and Beautification
- Local business efforts to clean, paint, and improve our community.
- Volunteer-driven community clean-up efforts.
Public Health and Safety
- Local law enforcement tools and assistance not funded through traditional budget processes, i.e., GIS software to track agricultural crime, identifying patterns and trends.
- Lighting, monitoring cameras for safe travel at night.
- Sidewalk and walkway improvements.
- Engage our young people, supporting activities and organizations that direct our youth on a successful path and ensure success for the next generation, i.e., Boys and Girls Club, 4-H, FFA, work experience and internships with local business and manufacturing firms.