Corporate gifts and foundation grants to the North Valley Community Foundation Camp Fire Relief Fund are very much appreciated given the vast need for support in Butte County and surrounding areas at this time. Please take a moment to review the following information before calling NVCF regarding your gift:
- The North Valley Community Foundation is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit, Tax ID 68-0161455. Please download documentation as needed for your due diligence.
- NVCF will designate 1% of all fire relief donations to administration and management of the fund.
- NVCF will happily accept contributions of $100,000 or greater via ACH or paper check. Please contact CFO Chris Hayashida-Knight at email@example.com for ACH bank routing and account information. Smaller amounts may be submitted via credit card or check to: NVCF Camp Fire Relief Fund, 240 Main St Ste 260, Chico CA 95928.
- Please assist our staff by pre-filling all donation application paperwork possible using our information available on this website. We are stretched to capacity responding to individuals, agencies, media, nation-wide and international donors. Thank you for your help!
- If your company is interested in setting up its own charitable fund with NVCF in order to track and provide matching dollars for employee donations, we are happy to accommodate companies that will guarantee a $10,000 minimum corporate contribution to that fund. Contact Director of Gift Planning Bill Hubbard at firstname.lastname@example.org for this option.
- Please note! Such funds cannot directly specify individuals (such as affected employees) to receive distributions. An independent committee must be established to review applications and make recommendations to NVCF for distribution. If this is the purpose your company has in mind, donations would not be tax-deductible.
Thank you for your generosity in this time of great need!